I knew there was something I was supposed to be doing. Uploading a pic of February's My Little Heart cross stitch, that's what. Ah well, I got there eventually. There was a choice of three different charts for February but I liked this one best. I still had some of the border to do when I took the photo but that's well in hand now. In fact, March is now complete and I'm almost ready to start on April. Just have to figure out which colours to use.
I might start April's Winnie the Pooh first though. It's really odd going from Aida to Jobelan. The two fabrics are completely different to sew on. Using the magnifier makes it actually easier to sew on the fine Jobelan so I now don't like the Aida. I'm even considering swapping the fabric in some of the kits that I have as the Jobelan is so much easier for half stitches. It looks nicer too.
I still can't do French knots despite all the advice. I'm going to stick with sewing beads on for the My Little Heart piece so please excuse my eyeless birds. They'll have eyes once it's all finished and I think it'll look much nicer.
Oh, and my plan for sewing these during the Formula one GP races isn't working. The first race wasn't too exciting and I got a lot of sewing done but the last two have been very good with lots of actual racing going on so not much sewing. I won't complain about that, though.