I didn’t get as much done on this as I’d hoped. I’d wanted to finish the first page but I didn’t quite make it. I made a start on the fiddly section to the top right which is the top centre of the design. This takes in the back spoiler and Hamilton’s helmet, which I was very keen to get done. I managed to get almost all of this done on the Friday and Saturday and planned to finish off the easy filling in of the tyres on the Sunday. I just didn’t feel like stitching on Sunday when it came to it, so what you see here is as far as I got. I’m still happy with my progress though and I have strayed quite a bit over into page two so that’ll help.
This is what it looks like now.
There’s just a small band to do on the helmet and that bit of filling in on the tyres to finish off page one. It should get done during the next race and hopefully I should get a good crack on into page two.
I’m now working on August’s Winnie the Pooh and should have that finished in a day or two unless my current book calls me too strongly. It is a very good book so it’s a toss up which one wins to be honest…