I’m just about to carry on with my current favourite project, so before I do I thought I’d post an update. I didn’t get much done during this last week. On Monday I went and got most of my hair cut off as it was really getting on my nerves. On Tuesday the tooth with the hole in it decided it didn’t want to be ignored any longer. I’ve been pretending that it was ok for a couple of months now, but the hole got a bit bigger and it was getting a bit painful to eat. My dentist did a great job of taking the tooth out because I didn’t feel a thing at the time. I did feel a bit unwell an hour or so later though and the next morning I woke with a migraine. That lasted for two days. So, not much stitching got done, as I said.
This is where I was up to before my stitching time got so rudely interrupted.
There’s a mistake in there unfortunately. It’s only a small one where I miscounted and I’m not sure if I’m going to correct it or not. At the moment it’s not jumping up and down and waving at me but I’ll have to see how much it’s bothering me later.