I’m quite pleased with how much I got done on this. I only have a small amount to do now, just the grass in two colours and the long stitch. I should definitely finish it next month.
I did have a wee problem with it. I had to frog the green stems that join the flower pedestal to those little red flowers. The two shades of green used in this are just too close so once I started filling in the grass around them, the stems just vanished into the background. It was an absolute nightmare to frog too, as I couldn’t even see which stitches to unpick. I plan to redo the stems with a paler green from my stash.