I finished this a few weeks ago but forgot about uploading it. I rather like this one in the lighter fabric but I’m a bit worried about how wonky it looks in the photo. The bottom of this does look much better than that in real life. Honest.
I did have one problem with this one. I don’t know how, but I managed to make the hanging straps too short. I’ve sewed the studs onto the back of the straps, just above the body of it, to try to make them a bit longer but this one is still going to sit a bit higher than the others.
Note to self: check length of straps before sewing them into the top in the future.
I used some of the buttons that I got at the NEC a few months ago. I like how they look on this, but I’ve been thinking about how to finish off some of the other months. I may do something a bit different to buttons. I’m not quite sure what yet, but I have a few ideas rattling about.
June’s Cottage is about finished. I just need to tweak it and then I can upload that one too.