Hooray! This is the largest crochet project that I’ve ever undertaken, and at one point, I thought it’d never be finished. Finally it is though and I’m chuffed to bits with it.
I went for the wiggly design when putting it all together and I really like how it looks. Here it is, pretending to be a rug.
And draped over a single bed. It’s quite a nice size for that.
If that’s slightly out of focus, it’ll be because I was standing on a cushioned chair to get the right angle and I was wobbling a bit on the bouncy surface. Only a little wobble, I hasten to add. I was in no danger.
A close up of it when folded.
And another to show the joins. I used that zip method which was very easy to do and I like the effect.
One last photo of it in its new home – on the back of Stephen’s sofa. Now if he needs a quick nap, he can snuggle under his blanket.
I’ve got a fair bit of yarn left and I’m thinking of making a matching cushion with it. Not yet though as I’ve got a couple of other projects in progress and several more lined up.