I had a trawl through a load of charity shops with my friend Jackie a few days ago. I was looking mainly for picture frames and managed to find five that would do. It only cost me £3.49 for the lot. Bargain.
I’ve used one already so I now have one of the finished pieces of embroidery on the wall. Result!
First I stripped the frame down, getting rid of the glass and metal tabs.
From start to finish that took about 30 minutes and it looks great. It took me so long to do that particular piece of embroidery and it’s just been sitting in a drawer until now. Hopefully I’ll get some more of the stitched pieces out of the box now that I’ve made a start.