With everything else going on, I haven’t had time to do much on this one. I did manage to finish the first page though and have made a decent start on the second. A couple more columns and I’ll be one-quarter of the way through.
It doesn’t look much yet, but I’m thrilled to see the cat’s head slowly appearing. When working on it, you can see the different colours quite clearly – the blues and greens. It looks a bit odd, but if I hold it at arm’s length, the colours merge into the greys and it looks great.
I’m going back to the Hamilton stitch next and then I’ll start on African Sampler, now that I’ve decided which fabric to use.