Yesterday I finished part two of this CAL. It’s currently pinned out on my blocking board as it was a bit curly. The designer says that it’ll settle down once the other parts are attached but I thought a bit of blocking wouldn’t hurt. The rest will have to go unblocked though as my blocking board has reached its limit with part two.
The panels for part two were very simple to crochet. It only took as long as it did because there are sixteen of them. The joining gave me some trouble to start with. I quickly read the instructions and as I wasn’t sure of how to do it, I watched the video. After I’d joined half of the panels, I found out that the video was wrong so had to frog them and start again. They look a lot better now, although I’m still not convinced that they’re correct. I can’t see any other way to do them though, so I’m calling them done.