I actually finished part four a few weeks ago but it’s taken me until now to get a photo of it. I had to move furniture around in the bedroom to get a large enough floor space where there’s enough light. Moving the bed means getting the vacuum out as it gets a bit fluffy under there from the cats.
I loved doing the hexagons. With more rounds to do, and most of them being different in some way, I found it easier to do all the round 1s first, then the round 2s etc. I didn’t have to keep referring to the pattern that way.
It definitely needs blocking as it doesn’t lie flat but I’m still not sure how I’m going to accomplish that. I’ve still got the border to do so I’ve got some time to think about it.